Bandung Shoppers

Mbak Ebbie and her friends from Bandung 'escape' from their husband and kids for a holiday in Bangkok in early October 2009. It was an enjoyable visit since they all share the same passion : SHOPPING.

They all in the mid 40 to 50 but for the sake of shopping, i can't see any exhaustion. They would walk and walk and walk with those shopping bags for hours. They definitely in the heaven of female shoppers as Bangkok provide everything, especially for ladies. Bandung actually also fame for similar stuff-fashion. But I guess they found a different taste with good prices too.

The night of their arrival, they already shop around their hotel in Pratunam once after I left them. The next day, among the sightseeing at tourist spots, again, they shop at MBK. Yet, I arrange a cabaret show for them but I was not surprise that by midnite they just returned back to hotelroom after shopping around. :)

The trip to Chatuchak weekend market was cancelled. I thought it's also due to the fact that their luggage is quite full already and Platinum fashion mall is just a minute walk away. They were here only for short while. I suggest these moms, that treat me as if I was their niece because we get along very well, to return back to Bangkok with larger luggages. :)

As closure, I deliver them back to airport, ensure the check-in process was okay and wave goodbye at the immigration check point. Hoping to meet you again tante!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mendarat di Bandara Luar Negeri Tanpa Bingung

Aturan Imigrasi Thailand Untuk Long Term Stay

Mall di Jakarta : Pejaten Village