This Close to My Childhood Dream

I was not yet 15 when I dream of going abroad to Europe, particularly Paris and Vienna. Its a long story behind, but the hoping is on, for so many years. My first journey abroad finally happen when I was 23 leaving Jakarta to Singapore and KL. Since then, opportunity come and go. Until today I write this post in London, UK. I am telling you, I can't help myself from crying when the plane is about to land in Heathrow. It moves my heart so much to see the lights and the fact that I have gone thru so far to reach this european land. Me and my family flew from Perth, a city far down in southern hemisphere of the globe. Total of over 24 hours journey door to door. Although I married to a british, its hard to get the chance coming to his homeland. Not only time and financial circumstance but also our logistic with 3 toddlers. But who knows one's way of life. only just last month I was in my 'home' in Jakarta, and last week in Australia. God is really kind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mendarat di Bandara Luar Negeri Tanpa Bingung

Aturan Imigrasi Thailand Untuk Long Term Stay

Drama Goblin (lokasi syuting dan pernak pernik).